in General

Chemo Postponed

Ezra’s chemotherapy was postponed until tomorrow, as there was a minor irregularity in his urine test (nothing major), so they want to double-check it in the morning before beginning the chemo.

Good news – he ate! Well, kinda. He hasn’t had any bottle/food since Sunday morning, and wouldn’t take any his whole time (although he’s been getting SOME nutrients through the IV line). Today, he actually took 3 ounces of pedialyte, which Robyn decided to try through an oral syringe instead of via bottle. This is great!

We’ll let you know tomorrow when the chemo begins.

Write a Comment